Saturday, March 1, 2014

March!

Good morning! I have to work this morning. Waking up at 5:30am on a Saturday morning is rough. Really, really rough.

A couple of people from our complex came to welcome us. They brought candy and invited us to a new resident dinner at a pizza place in our complex. I've never lived anywhere that did anything like that.  They seemed really nice so we will be sure to go. We walked to a sushi place in our development last night. It was delicious. So glad we were able to find a quality place so close! Have I mentioned I'm loving the new place?

My mom is coming to visit in March to go wedding dress shopping with me. I'M GOING SHOPPING FOR A WEDDING DRESS! Ah! So excited :) Tom's parents might come out at some point this month too. So it's going to be a busy month (no surprise). Tom got his wedding band last night. We love it! He asked if he had to wait until the wedding to wear it. Of course he does! I need to get my engagement ring resized. Losing weight is making it too lose for comfort.  We are also getting antsy to go on a weekend trip somewhere. We got in the habit of going to a new city once a month then the engagement happened and things got busy. We are thinking of going back to New Orleans or San Antonio for a weekend. May end up in Southern Texas at a beach :)

We have to head to the old apartment today to clean it up and leave our keys. SO ready to be done with the place. Then we will probably head to Ikea. I need a book shelf and we are considering getting a dresser from there too. That should enable us to finish packing. Its mostly just clothes and books that are left. I'll post pictures once we are settled in!


No comments:

Post a Comment