Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!!

I was much more chill this year than last year. On Friday I went to happy hour with a couple of my neighbors. Saturday Tom and I signed up for a Costco membership (don't judge) then ran some errands before having dinner with Gaytha and Luke. Carissa came over later than evening. We talked wedding and watching Bridesmaids. She slept over. Yay for much needed girl time. On Sunday we slept in and went to Half Priced Books. We came home and made dinner together. Hung out with Kip for a bit then came home to drink red wine and burn a fire. Such a nice end to a busy weekend :)
I know some of ya'll have been asking for apartment pics. I finally have one to show you. Its the living room.The view is from the kitchen. Our bedroom is behind the fireplace. The guest room is behind the television. The loft is above the kitchen and it looks down to the living room. I love our little home.


I hope everyone has a great St. Patrick's Day! I'm working and then no huge plans. Tom may need to be in England next week for work. I could not be more jealous! Hopefully he would only need to be there a week.

Also, can we reflect on the fact that I'm getting married two months from today???? It's coming quickly!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment