Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Fire and Wine

Last night was one of those much needed nights. Tom and I had the fireplace going in the new apartment. We made burritos and drank red wine while talking and just being together. It is so easy to get caught up in everyday life and not just enjoy the moments. It was a very nice and romantic evening. I cannot wait to marry this man.



We don't have cable in the new place yet and after last night we are going to go TV free at least one night a week. It was just a nice break in the routine. We got to catch up on everything going on without talking about the move. We did talk wedding but we had just gotten back our first RSVP and we were excited. This wedding is going to be bigger than we originally wanted but I'm determined to just roll with it.  I'll try to be as laid back as possible :)

Life is a beautiful mess. 

I found a website that is heart breaking yet wonderful. People write a sentence or two about former loves. We've all been there and sometimes it is nice to take a look back and reminds ourselves of everything that happened in the past. Reminds you to be grateful for the present and optimistic for the future. Check it out if you have the time. http://dearoldlove.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment