Monday, March 24, 2014
EH...it's Monday
Hi friends-
It was a pretty uneventful weekend. Tom is getting over a bad cold so we laid low and made sure he got a lot of rest. He is leaving for England next Saturday for a week long work trip. I am so envious its silly. He gets to stay in London one of the nights and everything! We decided we are going to go on a European Adventure for our honeymoon. Probably the two weeks we both get off work during the holidays. I don't care that it will be cold...I just want to go to Europe. Anyways, I promise to not have emotional freakouts like I did the last time he left the country. In my defense he was in India for a month and I didn't have a job or friends here. Things are different now. Don't get me wrong I'll miss him a heck of a lot but I have things to distract me. I'll just be REALLY excited to pick him up from the airport.
Oh! We did go with our neighbor Kip to adopt a cat this weekend. Don't worry it is his cat not mine. Tom would never let me get another one. Kip adopted a calico kitten. The women working there was really worried about the cat going home with him. She said she trusted me so he could take her home. I was flattered though I'm not sure I should be. Hmm. I feel like a cat God mom.
In other news my mom is en-route to Dallas! She left early this morning and will get here either tomorrow night or Wednesday. It's been 8 months since I've seen here (it's still hard to believe I have lived in Texas for 8 months!). I schedule a wedding dress fitting for Thursday evening. I have never worn a wedding dress. I'm excited and strangely nervous! I'm glad my mom will be there with me for it. I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully I will be able to say yes to the dress!
It was a pretty uneventful weekend. Tom is getting over a bad cold so we laid low and made sure he got a lot of rest. He is leaving for England next Saturday for a week long work trip. I am so envious its silly. He gets to stay in London one of the nights and everything! We decided we are going to go on a European Adventure for our honeymoon. Probably the two weeks we both get off work during the holidays. I don't care that it will be cold...I just want to go to Europe. Anyways, I promise to not have emotional freakouts like I did the last time he left the country. In my defense he was in India for a month and I didn't have a job or friends here. Things are different now. Don't get me wrong I'll miss him a heck of a lot but I have things to distract me. I'll just be REALLY excited to pick him up from the airport.
Oh! We did go with our neighbor Kip to adopt a cat this weekend. Don't worry it is his cat not mine. Tom would never let me get another one. Kip adopted a calico kitten. The women working there was really worried about the cat going home with him. She said she trusted me so he could take her home. I was flattered though I'm not sure I should be. Hmm. I feel like a cat God mom.
In other news my mom is en-route to Dallas! She left early this morning and will get here either tomorrow night or Wednesday. It's been 8 months since I've seen here (it's still hard to believe I have lived in Texas for 8 months!). I schedule a wedding dress fitting for Thursday evening. I have never worn a wedding dress. I'm excited and strangely nervous! I'm glad my mom will be there with me for it. I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully I will be able to say yes to the dress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment