Sunday, February 9, 2014
Wedding Party!
The wedding is really coming together! We went yesterday and purchased our wedding bands. Tom's is a simple rose gold band and mine is a diamond band that matched my engagement ring perfectly. I'm so thrilled about it! It's so hard to resist putting it on now. Siigh, only 97 more days.
My bridal party is finally complete! I was thrown a curve from someone I always thought would be involved but that's life I suppose. In the end the wedding party came together perfectly.
Jessica-Tom's sister so soon to be my sister in law.
Natalie-Good friend from Denver. So many great times together. Love her like a sister
Carissa-A great friend in Texas. Seriously, she has kept me sane every step of the wedding planning process.
Ryan-My brother
James and Andrew-Two of Tom's best friends from high school, college and beyond. They have kept in touch through the years.
Other than that I am just trying to stick to my diet. I've lost 10 pounds. So only like 20 more to go :) I've got this. At the wedding I plan on pigging out on carbs and wine. So much wine!
Really though, I just feel so loved. Thank you to everyone who has played a role in that. I appreciate it more than you ever know.
My bridal party is finally complete! I was thrown a curve from someone I always thought would be involved but that's life I suppose. In the end the wedding party came together perfectly.
Jessica-Tom's sister so soon to be my sister in law.
Natalie-Good friend from Denver. So many great times together. Love her like a sister
Carissa-A great friend in Texas. Seriously, she has kept me sane every step of the wedding planning process.
Ryan-My brother
James and Andrew-Two of Tom's best friends from high school, college and beyond. They have kept in touch through the years.
Other than that I am just trying to stick to my diet. I've lost 10 pounds. So only like 20 more to go :) I've got this. At the wedding I plan on pigging out on carbs and wine. So much wine!
Really though, I just feel so loved. Thank you to everyone who has played a role in that. I appreciate it more than you ever know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment