Sunday, July 1, 2012

This is the fun stuff

Happy July-hard to believe summer is in full swing. Though, then I remember its insane hot here. How could I forget; I don't have air conditioning.

I drank too much this weekend. Met a guy who looks like Dawson (from Dawson's Creek) though that was probably the beer talking. He said he watches Vampire Diaries so I told him I loved him. Yeeaah, that kind of night. Also, boys piece of advice. PLEASE don't wait until 1:30am or 2:00am to tell me you miss me and you really want to be with me. If that was true you would have texted me earlier in the evening when you were thinking with your head not something else. Actually skip the texting and use the phone.

I'm watching Something Borrowed...it's been a while. Seeing it in another light and I'm happy to say I still love it :) Another win for HBO. I'm completely addicted.

When people walk away from you, let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left.

No comments:

Post a Comment