Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Go for the Gold!


I love you Michael Phelps but I wish you would have stopped when you were ahead. Now you are going to have to participate in Rio. The Olympics in London is not nearly as fun to watch as the Olympics in Beijing. It is not the setting, rather the excitement for USA. Michael winning 8 medals---just wow. Don't get me wrong this is still great but something is missing. The time change and having to watch everything in like 8 hours delay is beyond annoying. All of the news stations break results before I have the time to watch them. Having a full time job makes it difficult to watch the Olympic. Siigh.

With that said the Olympics is going to give me a heart attack. So difficult to watch, just oh my goodness! I am entirely too emotionally involved. Mione on the other hand was not pleased when I made her cheer for Michael...now she is sleeping. Such a cat thing to do.

I'm so excited for Seattle it's hard to concentrate on something small like finishing grad school. Two of my classes end this week. One class starts right after but I have to wait two weeks to start the next course. I'm going to keep doing the work like I'm doing concurrent because I have things going on at the end of September. I'm so over school at this point. It just needs to end!

"Maybe young women don’t wonder whether they can have it all any longer, but in case any of you are wondering, of course you can have it all. What are you going to do? Everything, is my guess. It will be a little messy, but embrace the mess. It will be complicated, but rejoice in the complications. It will not be anything like what you think it will be like, but surprises are good for you. And don’t be frightened: you can always change your mind."
- Nora Ephron


1 comment: