Wednesday, July 11, 2012
A little less talk and a lot more action
It has been a very long week. I can't really go into it because I don't know how it will end up, but it is emotionally exhausting, How is it seriously only Wednesday?
In other news Mione ran out of my apartment today which is typical until a neighbor (cute guy actually) came out and saw her. She ran to me and he comes over "aww she's so sweet" and pets her. I'm thinking yeeeaah she's wonderful...especially when I have to chase her around the apartment. So she got in trouble, but not THAT much trouble because he was cute. I never said I was good at training a cat.
I suppose there is a story I can share for your entertainment (and I'm sick of being bored by my own blog). I have been texting with this one guy for over 2 YEARS, yes I said years. All of my Denver friends know who I am talking about. ANYWAYS hold your surprise but I finally saw the guy. We watched a movie, made out and that was that. This does not mean I like him, but thank goodness something FINALLY happened!!!! I'm so sick of talking, emailing, g-chatting, and last but especially texting. ARG! I'm not just referring to this one guy. It's been with a few...I'm just tired of that. So I'm doing something about it. More to come later on this.
I need to go make pizza dip for work tomorrow. Night ya'll.
In other news Mione ran out of my apartment today which is typical until a neighbor (cute guy actually) came out and saw her. She ran to me and he comes over "aww she's so sweet" and pets her. I'm thinking yeeeaah she's wonderful...especially when I have to chase her around the apartment. So she got in trouble, but not THAT much trouble because he was cute. I never said I was good at training a cat.
I suppose there is a story I can share for your entertainment (and I'm sick of being bored by my own blog). I have been texting with this one guy for over 2 YEARS, yes I said years. All of my Denver friends know who I am talking about. ANYWAYS hold your surprise but I finally saw the guy. We watched a movie, made out and that was that. This does not mean I like him, but thank goodness something FINALLY happened!!!! I'm so sick of talking, emailing, g-chatting, and last but especially texting. ARG! I'm not just referring to this one guy. It's been with a few...I'm just tired of that. So I'm doing something about it. More to come later on this.
I need to go make pizza dip for work tomorrow. Night ya'll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do I know which guy this is ??
ReplyDelete