Monday, April 7, 2014

Lover in London

Tom left for England on Saturday. I'm really excited for him yet crazy jealous at the same time. It's a weird emotion. He was able to spend time with his friend John in London. John took this picture of Tom while Tom was calling me FROM A REAL RED PHONE BOOTH! I love everything about this picture. Everything. Man, I want to go there so badly.

I'm trying to take advantage of all of this girl time I suddenly have. I took a long bubble bath. Watched HBO's GIRLS. Finished my book and plan to go shopping with some girlfriends this week. I need a few more things for the wedding (in 40 days!).

My grandpa passed away 5 years ago yesterday. He would have loved to have been involved in a wedding and everything that goes along with it. Always the life of the party.  He was such a great person and a father figure that any girl would be lucky to have. I miss him dearly. I was getting ready to throw away my check book yesterday, after three years I finally used them all. Well in the back was the quote sheet from his funeral. I haven't seen this in years but it was a nice little hello to find that on the anniversary of his passing <3

No comments:

Post a Comment