Sunday, December 30, 2012
Crossed it.
Is that what the beginning of the end feels like? It's amazing how far a girl, perhaps people in general will let things go before they realize that it is not going to be as easy as they predicted. That he isn't perfect, that maybe, perhaps he isn't Him. What does it take? How far do they have to be pushed to say "enough is enough"? Lord knows I've stuck around in situations that weren't worth sticking to. I don't look on back on those days with pride I look back on them with regret. Why didn't I walk away sooner? What if there was something better right around the corner? What the hell was I thinking?
It's been 5 hours since I wrote the first part of this blog but I still feel the same so I am not deleting it.
It's been an emotionally long weekend. I know I contributed to making it that way. I just can't help how it...it need to be more. Seems fitting that this is the last weekend of 2012. Was it good? Sometimes...but overall I am just SO glad it's over.
I deleted 281 friends from Facebook yesterday. Every person from my past that I wouldn't talk to if I saw them in person (unless their drama is too good to pass up) and everyone that bored me. It was just supposed to be a trim but once I got started I just could not stop. It's time for 2013...it's not time for looking back.
We will have to see how tomorrow goes...please God let it go well.
It's been 5 hours since I wrote the first part of this blog but I still feel the same so I am not deleting it.
It's been an emotionally long weekend. I know I contributed to making it that way. I just can't help how it...it need to be more. Seems fitting that this is the last weekend of 2012. Was it good? Sometimes...but overall I am just SO glad it's over.
I deleted 281 friends from Facebook yesterday. Every person from my past that I wouldn't talk to if I saw them in person (unless their drama is too good to pass up) and everyone that bored me. It was just supposed to be a trim but once I got started I just could not stop. It's time for 2013...it's not time for looking back.
We will have to see how tomorrow goes...please God let it go well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment