Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

It's my Birthday! I am now 26 years old--eek! It was a great Birthday :) My friends and I went to a corn maze and had an all out corn fight. We broke pretty much every rule and were pretty bummed they didn't kick us out. Today I went to brunch with some of my favorites and then made a Broncos blanket. Loving it!


Last year I went over 25 things I had learned in 25 years. This year I'm sick of looking back and ready to move forward. See below for 26 things I want to do while I am 26. In no particular order.

1. Go to Mt. Rushmore with friends. Seeing Lincoln in stone seems like a great idea.
2. Fall in love and have him feel the same way about me. 
3. Be a better friend. Celebrate all the Birthdays and be up for anything!
4. Go to Chicago in the Spring with Cindy
5. Ski the Rocky Mountains
6. Learn to drive stick shift
7. Expand my taste in wine
8. Pay off my car
9. Lose 20 pounds
10. Teach Hermione a trick
11. Go to a Bronco's game
12. Go to one of my favorite band's concerts
13. Get a passport
14. Freshen up on Sign Language
15. Hang out with my mom
16. Make more money
17. Watch basketball again and love it like I used to
18. Try whitewater rafting
19. Dance in the rain
20. Lay under the stars with a bottle of wine and good company
21. Go camping
22. Step outside my comfort zone at least once a month
23. Memorize a Zumba dance
24. Drive until it stops scaring me.
25. Figure out what role I want politics to play in my life
26. Do what my mom did.

1 comment:

  1. You should invite me on this Chicago trip. Just sayin' <3

    ReplyDelete