Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Indy 500
I'm headed to Indiana tomorrow to see Cindy! Woot woot! Then it's off to Ohio for Jessica's wedding! Ahh was a week its turning out to be :) Ryan promised to take good care of Hermione. I'm sure I'll still worry but I know he will take care of her...I hope.
This week has been busy. My uncle was in town from California. I drove up to Boulder to have dinner with him on Saturday. On Sunday my entire Denver family got together for Father's Day/ Mike's Birthday. It was also PRIDE weekend. Downtown was chaos. The parade was better than last year (I thought of you Ellie!) but not as good as the first year.
Other than that just busy working and homework. BLAH! That's ok. Once this class it over I graduate in 12 weeks. Only 4 more classes!
Sorry this is so short but I have a lot I need to do tonight.
Sweet Dreams :)
This week has been busy. My uncle was in town from California. I drove up to Boulder to have dinner with him on Saturday. On Sunday my entire Denver family got together for Father's Day/ Mike's Birthday. It was also PRIDE weekend. Downtown was chaos. The parade was better than last year (I thought of you Ellie!) but not as good as the first year.
Other than that just busy working and homework. BLAH! That's ok. Once this class it over I graduate in 12 weeks. Only 4 more classes!
Sorry this is so short but I have a lot I need to do tonight.
Sweet Dreams :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha awesome!
ReplyDelete