Thursday, March 10, 2016
Wanderlust
I spent last weekend in Ohio and it was wonderful. It seems strange to say that about a funeral but I didn't realize how badly I NEEDED to be there. I was surrounded by some of the people I love the most in the world for three days. Don't get me wrong, there were tears but there was more laughter. I told my mom that it is difficult to want to have the people you love the most live in a location you never want to live again. I was always be the family member that flies in for some events but misses so much more. They are all making memories without me but when I'm there I can step right in. These are the people that have known me through everything and loved me through it all. Thank you grandma, for such a beautiful weekend. Tom was really disappointed to not be there. He said that he was sad to be missing out on such a big Dunkle moment and I think that describes it best. It was a big Dunkle moment. Remind me later to tell you about the priest that called me out during the service...
Siggh, In two days I will be back in London. I feels like going home. I'm just so excited to spend more time there.
I have spend MONTHS planning a trip. London involves a lot of time with friends, a visit to Wales for rugby, and wrapping up everything I didn't get to do the last time I was there. Venice will be all about food, wine and getting lost near the canals. It's very romantic (in my head). We will also have a day trip to the Dolomite Mountains. Apparently the pictures don't do it justice so that will be a site to see. They are 2 hours north of Venice towards Germany. I would love to stay straight and stop in Germany too---I really just want to go everywhere and see everything.
And this my friends is why I keep delaying children.
Siggh, In two days I will be back in London. I feels like going home. I'm just so excited to spend more time there.
I have spend MONTHS planning a trip. London involves a lot of time with friends, a visit to Wales for rugby, and wrapping up everything I didn't get to do the last time I was there. Venice will be all about food, wine and getting lost near the canals. It's very romantic (in my head). We will also have a day trip to the Dolomite Mountains. Apparently the pictures don't do it justice so that will be a site to see. They are 2 hours north of Venice towards Germany. I would love to stay straight and stop in Germany too---I really just want to go everywhere and see everything.
And this my friends is why I keep delaying children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment