Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Quote
I came accross this quote and I adore it. Had to share.
I used to feel unsettled—about my career, about making enough money to live well in a city I love, about what I wanted out of a relationship. But I was also afraid to feel settled, anxious to find peace in my life. I thought feeling settled, the absence of turbulence and drama, was akin to settling. Now I understand that's not the case. Now I understand the difference.
I used to feel unsettled—about my career, about making enough money to live well in a city I love, about what I wanted out of a relationship. But I was also afraid to feel settled, anxious to find peace in my life. I thought feeling settled, the absence of turbulence and drama, was akin to settling. Now I understand that's not the case. Now I understand the difference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment