Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Where does the time go?

There are so many ways to keep time. Since last Valentines Day, I did so and so last New Years Eve, and last summer...It's inconvenient that I have been so brain washed to think of time in terms of grades, yet now that I graduated time since college is a blur. Almost three years since I graduated, and that took thought. It's gone by so fast, kind of. I've come a long way. I suppose it is safer to say that.

I'm ready for this week of concurrent courses to be over. I was going to double up through August, then I realized I like sleep and my social life and I am not willing to give up either. So down to once class it is. I will have to double up another class or two to graduate by December, fine.

I'm watching Pride and Prejudice, I'm a sucker for a good love story. Hermione (she's still great, by the way) is sleeping. She'll wake up as soon as I sleep. Typical. I'm very ready for a three day weekend. Tristen is having a Birthday party on Friday-woot woot for good old fashioned drinking games :)

No comments:

Post a Comment