Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blinking Light

“There is a sense in which I am pretty sure this makes no sense.
I don’t know where this is going.
I don’t know how it ends.”
I had a good evening.  Ashley, Katherine, Karisa and I went to the Blinking Light in Highlands Ranch. I had been there once before and I loved it. The waiter we had was super fun, and cute (which lets be honest, doesn't hurt things). Well we had him again, so between that and major catch up with the girls. IT WAS WAY FUN! I'm sure I'll end up there again.

Geez I knew I missed those girls, I just didn't know how much. Working with an all guy team has advantages, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss my girls!

Other than that things are usual. Work is stressful, friends are good. My lease is changing to month to month starting July 1st which I love! It just takes stress off me, and it's kinda nice to know I can pick up and move whenever I want to (not that I want to). So yay!

I'm just so ready for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment