Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hate this time zone!

The VMA are 1 hour behind the East Coast. BEYOND LAME

Moving on...

It was a good weekend. Harry Potter was really good, shopped with a friend, had a date, and went to a bar with my favorite couple. Today was a lot of laundry but that needed to be done to get ready for Cody on Wednesday. I will be there through Monday morning. So it's a nice break. I'm going to miss Denver though--I know I'm pathetic. Really excited to spend that much time with my Aunt and Brad though :) It will be our own little Thanksgiving.

I think I'm over thinking--and talking myself out of things. A good friend told me I do this a lot. He's right. I don't know how to not do it though? I mean if I have an issue with it in the past is it worth even messing with it again? I didn't want to deal with it then. I don't want to deal with it now. And then the other thing isn't bad, but it could be a lot of work. I just want things to be easy. Is that too much to ask?

Anyways. Cheers to a 3 day work week that pays for 5. I promise I'll make it back to Ohio eventually friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment