Thursday, June 3, 2010
this and that
See..I'm getting better at updating! I'm watching Avatar...for the second time. I think I like it :) lol
So today I didn't have to be at work until 10:00am. Which was sweet because I could actually go to my internship!!!!!! I'm a big enough dork that I miss it. I mean I'm dealing with politics while hanging out with friends. How could that be a bad thing? Ya know? It was just good to be there. Starting next week I have two days a week that are late days. Which means two days a week I can go to my internship in the morning, and I'm going to try to go there one day during lunch. So I should average a 45 hour work week. Hello real world.
I have a lot I want to say about some things I just don't even know where to start. I'm interested to see how everything ends up playing out
Side note: we are the first generation to really deal with texting right? What are the "rules" of texting? I don't know. Texting just doesn't impress me all the much...anyone can "type" something cute, I know from experience that doesn't always turn into anything. So no, texts don't get that much credit. Phone calls do, hanging out even more credit.
So today I didn't have to be at work until 10:00am. Which was sweet because I could actually go to my internship!!!!!! I'm a big enough dork that I miss it. I mean I'm dealing with politics while hanging out with friends. How could that be a bad thing? Ya know? It was just good to be there. Starting next week I have two days a week that are late days. Which means two days a week I can go to my internship in the morning, and I'm going to try to go there one day during lunch. So I should average a 45 hour work week. Hello real world.
I have a lot I want to say about some things I just don't even know where to start. I'm interested to see how everything ends up playing out
Side note: we are the first generation to really deal with texting right? What are the "rules" of texting? I don't know. Texting just doesn't impress me all the much...anyone can "type" something cute, I know from experience that doesn't always turn into anything. So no, texts don't get that much credit. Phone calls do, hanging out even more credit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ive decided on my wedding day that he and i can text but we cannot see each other or phone chat. not a lot of texting. just enough to know he's alive. and that im scared.
ReplyDeletei count phone calls more than unplanned hang outs.
I'd agree with that unplanned hang out thing.
ReplyDeleteI would like to hear my husbands voice the morning of the wedding though...I mean Big and Carrie didn't and look how that turned out..