Sunday, April 11, 2010

Baseball With Altitude!


I went to my first Rockies game!!!
I went with Josh, Tory and Tory's dad. We sat right below the mile high row--yup there is a row that is actually a mile high. I think that's kind of cool. It was a lot of fun for the first 7 innings. THEN it got REALLY cold and the game went 14 innings! All in all I really had a good time. It's my first pro game that didn't involve a Cleveland team. Can I just say I loved being able to wear purple to a game? GO ROCKIES--and no I do not feel bad saying that. I have no loyalty to any Cleveland team other than the Cavs. Speaking of which, the play offs start next Saturday :) yay!

Unrelated to baseball I went to the Boulder Assembly on Saturday morning....I don't have a lot of good things to say, and most of you wouldn't understand what I was talking about (lucky you)

No comments:

Post a Comment