Sunday, January 24, 2010

Night out in Denver!


Last night was a lot of fun! I went out downtown with Meredith, her fiance Kyle (She is a kappa from Texas they just moved out here) and Sally (who is a Toledo Kappa). We started at a Mexican place known for their margaritas. Yummmy, apparently they are so strong that they will not serve you more than 3. So I stopped at one.
From there we went to an Irish Pub that Sally said she had been to a few times with her room mate (Mind you he is a Theta Chi, of course he is). The bar was really cool, equipped with an Irish band and everything. The girl to guy ratio was fantastic, it only took us like an hour to figure out that they are all gay. Bummer.

Next weekend we are going to try to go to a dance club called The Church (ha). It is an old cathedral renovated into a three story bar. Fun right? Meredith and I also want to go to Columbine (it's only a half hour away!) I just want to see it, because I'm interested in stuff like that--don't judge me.

I have been taking pictures, but I left my camera cord in Ohio. I will post them as soon as my mom gets it mailed to me. Sorry guys!

1 comment:

  1. doesn't your computer have slots on the left side to put the cards in directly?

    You're a half hour away from Columbine? creepy.

    ReplyDelete